1. Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself. – Andre Breton
2. Love is never wrong. – Melissa Etheridge
3. We love the things we love for what they are. – Robert Frost
4. A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love. – Max Muller
5. Being in love with you makes every day an interesting one.
6. I love you a lottle, its like a little but a lot.
7. Speak low, if you speak love. – William Shakespeare
8. If you love it enough, anything will talk with you. – George Washington Carver
9. Where there is love, there is life. – Mahatma Gandhi
10. Love comforteth like sunshine after rain. – William Shakespeare
11. Love is a game that two can play and both win. – Eva Gabor
12. Loving you never was an option – it was necessity.
13. A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him. – Brendan Francis
14. Your love is all I need to feel complete.
15. There is more pleasure in loving than in being beloved. – Thomas Fuller
16. If music be the food of love, play on. – William Shakespeare
17. Stand by your man. Give him two arms to cling to and something warm to come to. – Tammy Wynette
18. Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. – William Shakespeare
19. Time doesn’t matter love is forever.
20. Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality. – Emily Dickinson
21. Love is a better master than duty. – Albert Einstein
22. What is love? It is the morning and the evening star. – Sinclair Lewis
23. We love because it’s the only true adventure. – Nikki Giovanni
24. It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight. – Vladimir Nabokov
25. Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.
26. We accept the love we think we deserve. – Stephen Chbosky
27. Love harder than any pain you’ve ever felt.
28. If I know what love is, it is because of you. – Hermann Hesse
29. Love loves to love love. – James Joyce
30. Love is friendship set on fire. – Jeremy Taylor
31. I love you. I am at rest with you. I have come home. – Dorothy L. Sayers
32. I have found that if you love life, life will love you back. – Arthur Rubinstein
33. Tis better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all. – Alfred Tennyson
34. First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity. – George Bernard Shaw
35. Love’s gift cannot be given, it waits to be accepted. – Rabindranath Tagore
36. Genuine love involves not only passion, but also commitment and wisdom.
37. When love is at its best, one loves so much that he cannot forget. – Helen Hunt Jackson
38. It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important. – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
39. Love is a trap. When it appears, we see only its light, not its shadows. – Paulo Coehlo
40. Love is an energy which exists of itself. It is its own value. – Thornton Wilder
41. Loving you is both my biggest weakness and greatest strength.
42. You’re like the love of my dreams but better. You’re real.
43. If you don’t want me, don’t mess with my feelings.
44. You’re kinda, sorta, basically, pretty much always on my mind.
45. Your hand is the only one I ever need to hold.
46. I’m addicted to the way I feel when I think of you.
47. When I follow my heart, it leads me to you.
48. You’re not my number one, you’re my only one.
49. I never planned it, but you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.
50. Even though I have seen you a hundred times, I still get butterflies each time I see you.
51. Thank you for always making me laugh even when I cannot even dare to give a smile.
52. In all honesty, I am only happy when I see that you are happy. I guess that’s how I love you.
53. I love you, not just because of who you are but for what I have become when I am with you.
54. I cannot love myself so much and this is why I need you to love me.
55. Fight for me and I promise that I will do the same for you.
56. True love does not really mean being inseparable. It just means being separated, yet, nothing ever changes.
57. I want to run away with you. In a place where there is no one but only me and you.
58. Love is life. Thus, if you miss love, then you miss life.
59. I’m never afraid to fall in love. I am just afraid to fall for the wrong person again.
60. If I don’t adore and cherish you, then I surely don’t deserve you.